Welcome to our Ella Festival introduction page. This includes a quick run-down of the festival and links to key information to help you decide to join this amazing Spanish festival in the sun.
- When: 28 May - 6 June 2016
- Where: Palma de Mallorca, Baleares, Spain
- Who: LBQ women, mainly over 30
WHAT TO EXPECT
For the 4th year in a row, Ella Festival offers you a programme with activities (beach, sports…), gastronomy, culture, club nights, artists and much more. Two innovations are available this year: the first international business convention focusing on lesbian market and the first international of cine putting lesbian women as main character. A day-care facility is also available on the beach for children and families who want to enjoy the stay together!
For the first time, Ella is taking place in May rather than the usual September.
OTHER ARTICLES ABOUT ELLA FESTIVAL
- Interview with Kristin Hansen Read the interview here>>>
- 2015 Day 1 Review by Sarah and Kat Read the review here>>>
- 2015 Day 2 Review by Sarah and Kat Read the review here>>>
- 2015 Day 3 Review by Sarah and Kat Read the review here>>>
- 2015 Day 4 Review and summary by Sarah and Kat Read the review here>>>
Comprising 8 days of activities including Ella Corporate Conference, film screenings, DJs, excursions, dinners, workshops, beach parties & more - >> full 2015 programme here
A range of levels and styles of hotels for all budgets. REMEMBER… THE EARLIER YOU BOOK, THE CHEAPEST IT WILL BE!! SAVE UP TO 15% ON YOUR ROOM PRICE.
>> Full accommodation details here
TRAVELLING TO THE FESTIVAL
Mallorca is served by Palma Airport. From the airport you will need to travel to the festival by hire car or taxi.
From VIP all entry access to individual event tickets, there's something for everyone. Buy your tickets now!
Getting discounted tickets!
We don't have any special offers for the festival this year at the moment. However we are working hard to get a discount for 2017!
For all the details, find out more from Ella's website.