DJ 9* plays you all your favourite old school tunes from the 70's, 80's & 90's to present day dance
1. What was your first DJ event?
Juicy Fruit @ Oak Bar.
2. How long have you been a DJ?
3. How would you describe your DJ style?
Upbeat, dancey, feel good sounds!
4. What nights do you currently DJ at?
LUSCIOUS / Rumours / Private events.
5. What genres of music do you play?
Classic soul, funk & disco music from 70's/80's/90's to current dance & pop tunes.
6. What is your all-time favourite track?
'Thinking of You' by Sister Sledge.
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
A duvet day on the sofa with my cat, delicious food, a good bottle of wine and plenty of great films...
8. How and why did you become a DJ?
Music has always been one of the most important things in my life & I used to be asked to be 'in charge' of the music at friends house parties and pubs where they never let me stop playing... I just loved it so much that I ended up learning how to dj properly & started my own club night.
9. What has been your best DJ gig so far?
My final farewell night at POUT was my most successful set to date. I believe my best is yet to come.
10. When you're not a DJ what events do you like to go to?
I go to Friendly Society/Retro Bar/Rumours/GAY & Oak Bar to socialise.