1. What was your first DJ event?
In Greece abroad playing to just the bar staff!
2. How long have you been a DJ?
3. How would you describe your DJ style?
Versitile ! I can play to any policy.
4. What nights do you currently DJ at?
I run my own nights called GETSOME @ The Edge Southampton - Candy Bar London and High On Heels around the world.
5. What genres of music do you play?
Too many to mention - my loves are house, electro, funky, commercial.
6. What is your all-time favourite track?
Robin S - Show Me Love.
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
8. How and why did you become a DJ?
The Bar needed a dj so i pretended i knew what i was doing then discovered I enjoyed it and was ok at it!
9. What has been your best DJ gig so far?
To many to name them all - GOGO 2011 Festival was awesome, playing to 6,000 in Egypt for Ministry of Sound, GETSOME the Launch and SWAGON at Brighton Pride.
10. When you're not a DJ what events do you like to go to?
I like to stay at home!! Im a secret geek ... or I'll go where my fellow dj friends are playing - normally Coalition in Brighton, any live gigs, comedy, oh I like everything - not enough time to do or see it all!
Facebook: DJ Lady Bex
MySpace: DJ Lady Bex