Suzie Pindar is a unique and charismatic artist, born in Sheffield in the late 1970's. Her art career began in her youth when she attended her local art college. It was several years later that she was discovered by a local gallery in Sheffield. It was their enthusiasm and professional opinion of her as an artist that encouraged her to exhibit and extend her talents. Suzie later moved South and has had exhibitions of her work around the UK, from Yorkshire and Derbyshire to London.
1. What is your artist name?
Naked Artist Suzie Pindar
2. How would you describe what you do?
I am a mixed media self expressionist artist
3. How long have you been an artist?
I have been doing art since I was 17 but seriously since 2005
4. What has been the highlight of your career to date?
My highlight so far was having artwork as a poster on the underground in 2009 at Stockwell Tube station
5. Have you worked for/with anyone famous?
I took part in a art show at the Tate Oil Tankers with Artist Tracey Moberly, the exhibition was called ‘Tweet me Up’
6. If you could work with anyone, who would it be?
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
Transformer corn snacks, cheese and oinion
8. Tell us one secret about yourself.
I trekked to Mount Base Camp Everest for TCT raising £3000
9. How and why did you get into this profession?
I needed an outlet as I had depression and this helped me, though over the years my artwork has evolved and moved into different feelings.
10. When you're not working what do you like to do to chill out?
I love keeping fit, listening to music and seeing family and friends.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/The-Naked-Artist-Suzie-Pindar