This international drag king has taken the scene by storm since his arrival just a few short years ago LoUis sings songs from abba to Alanis with sass and a lot of shaking his ass . He Will have you laughing crying and questioning your own sexuality.
1. What is your artist name?
2. How would you describe what you do?
I sing, do my thing! Whilst shooting sass and shaking me ass.
3. How long have you being performing/working?
I've been performing since I was a young hay burner back home on the ranch.
4. What has been the highlight of your career to date?
Working with all the drag queens in the drag scene has been amazing but my ultimate highlight has been my residency at the Admiral Duncan every Tuesday!
5. Have you worked/performed for/with anyone famous?
Of course, Everyone is famous these days
6. If you could perform/work with anyone, who would it be?
Richard O'Brien and Divine directed by David Hoyle
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
Making drag queens fall In love with me, ha! Even better, making them wonder if it still makes them gay
8. Tell us one secret about yourself.
Well... I'm secretly a bit of a shy panda!
9. How and why did you get into Drag?
I wanted to revolutionise the community. I love singing and playing my character and through playing LoUis, I get to explore my identity also my character encourages other to reevaluate there views on gender binaries.
10. When you're not working what do you like to do to chill out?
I like long walks around all the parks and I can never stop writing music
11. How are you feeling about being in the Drag Idol final?
I still can't believe it and when it's all over I'll never believe It ever happened at all but I have made an amazing new drag family.