1. What is your artist name?
2. How would you describe what you do?
We are an all female, 5-piece acoustic soul/folk band
3. How long have you being performing/working?
As a complete full band, 2.5 years but in various other formations since 2007...
4. What has been the highlight of your career to date?
We have all had individual highlights throughout our music careers ... Too many to mention! But I think finally recording our first EP was a great achievement and highlight...
5. Have you worked/performed for/with anyone famous?
No one mega famous.
6. If you could perform/work with anyone, who would it be?
I think we all draw our musical influences from different places so if we could get Patti Smith, Dusty Springfield, The Pixies, Kate Bush, Fleetwood Mac and Horatio 'El Negro' Hernandez in a room and have a full on jam with them I think we would all be happy bunnies!
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
Miley Cyrus... Is that wrong? It feels wrong.
8. Tell us one secret about yourself.
We don't have any secrets. Secrets are bad, mmmkay.
9. How and why did you get into this profession?
Love and passion for music and performance.
10. When you're not working what do you like to do to chill out?
Eat Indian food, walk dogs, bake cakes, go for a run and drink rum ... Not all at the same time.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/eeekmusic